Wednesday 22 August 2012

Lucky Number Three

Here it is... blog number three.

So my first blog http://rosetinted-stacy.blogspot.co.uk/ was set up in 2010 when I embarked on  ten week charity project and wanted to use the blog to document my project... so when the ten weeks were up and I'd discovered my love for blogging and I didn't want to stop, I wasn't sure how to move the blog on from charity work to everyday life, I tried for a bit but felt it just wasn't working for me.

In 2011 I set up my second blog http://scarletbutterflies.blogspot.co.uk/ this time I was to document the inspirations and development for my photographic illustrations for a short story I wrote called Scarlet Butterflies. It's a work in very slow progress and I found that the blog was becoming increasingly about other artist work and less about the development of my own story and became a constant reminder that I was experiencing a huge mental block.

Therefore, this time instead of focusing on a sole purpose for my Blog, this one is just going to be a visual dairy of my general goings on... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment