Thursday 7 February 2013

Snoopers Paradise Brighton

Yesterday we took a day trip to Brighton, we walked around The Lanes, North Laine and ate at one of my favourite places to eat Wai Kika Moo Kau.

The best thing about Brighton, in my mind and heart is Snoopers Paradise... I could spend hours in there, getting lost amongst the cabinets full of old goodies from my childhood, antiques, old photos of unknown people and places and general randomness. They also have an upstairs now, which was like a vintage clothing and jewellery boutique... but I also found a cabinet full of tiny glass bottles with butterfly wings in them and other bugs. The guy who made them came chatted to me for a bit, telling me where he found the bugs and how old they were... I couldn't quite decided if I liked them or not, but was interesting never the less.

It was such a pleasure introducing James to some of my favourite places.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment